Directions for Use
Place one suppository into the anus daily, preferably at bedtime. It is advisable to insert the suppository after a bowel movement. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond one month.
Avoid excessive handling of the suppository; it is designed to melt at body temperature. If the suppository is too soft to insert, place it in cold water or refrigerate for about 30 minutes before removing the wrapper.
Instructions for Use
- 1. Before use, clean the area with mild soap and water, rinse well and pat dry. Wash hands carefully before using the product.
- 2. Lay on one side (either right or left) with one leg pulled up towards your chest (Figure 1).
- 3. Remove the suppository from its packaging by pulling on the two pre-cut tabs of the plastic strip (Figure 2).
- 4. Holding the suppository with your thumb and finger (Figure 3), lift upper butt cheek to expose anus and insert the suppository into the anus (pointed side first) (Figure 4).
- 5. Remain lying down for several minutes to ensure the product remains inside the rectum (Figure 5).
- 6. Wash hands carefully after using the product (Figure 6).